A FEDERAL SALES TAX OF 2 1/2 CENTS PAID FOR BY ALL AND, NOT JUST A FEW WILL PAY $3,000mo FOR RETIREMENT AT THE AGE OF 55!
THE MATH THAT MAKES THIS POSSIBLE!
Money Spent in the U.S Per Day, Taxed at .025 cents Is
$500,000,000,000 per day x .025 cents = $12,500,000,000 x 365 days = $4,562,500,000,000
$3,000 a month for Retirement at age 55 + Is
$3,000 per month x 110,000 55 + = $330,000,000,000 x 12mo =$3,396,000,000,000
Visitors From Other Countries Would Also Be Paying For Our Healthcare And Retirement With This Tax!
1. Employee and employer 401K and pension plans will be an option, not a necessity! How Much Money Would You Save?
2. No social security! That's 1 Trillion 46 Billion Dollars Per Year!
3. The stock market will be an Option, Not a Necessity!
4. No More VA retirement Means Billions More Saved!
5. Less homeless, sick, and welfare! Means fewer charities, Means Billions More Saved!
6. You can not come to this country, pay sales tax, and retire without being a resident of this country for At Least 20yrs to receive this!
7. The more of us that can retire stay healthy and secure will Create Jobs for Others!
8. Let's find a way to stop our government from misspending our tax money! With this money, we need oversite and accountability! Money allocated for healthcare and retirement is only to be used for healthcare and retirement! also, we will not be price gouged by anyone! IE hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, suppliers, etc. How Much Money Would This Save?
9. This is a way for anyone at age 55 + to retire but retirement should be a choice, not a mandate. I believe at age 55 that most have done their fair share for this country, by working hard and paying taxes. At the age of 55, most of us are wiser, but the body and mind are like a car with high mileage that may not want to keep up with what's expected of it. So why are we being forced to push our minds and our bodies to the point of breaking, put on us by the employers when there are younger people who want a job? By letting someone retire at an early age you are allowing them to live a better life they have earned by paying a federal sales tax. They can travel, see family, watch their grandkids grow, work on the house, have a hobby, etc. Basically to give them a better life before it's their time. If that's not enough, they will also be spending money helping to create jobs and the economy prospers and should be done with oversite and accountability!