NO MORE MEDICARE, MEDICAID, EMPLOYER, OR INSURANCE HEALTHCARE, THAT ARE COMPLICATED, EXPENSIVE, AND FOR PROFIT!
WE CAN REPLACE THESE WITH A 2 1/2 CENT FEDERAL SALES TAX PAID FOR BY ALL, NOT JUST A FEW!
THE MATH THAT MAKES THIS POSSIBLE!
Money Spent in the U.S Per Day, Taxed at .025 cents Is
$500,000,000,000 per day x .025 cents = $12,500,000,000 x 365 days = $4,562,500,000,000
$1,000 Per Person Allocated for Every Americans Healthcare Is
350,000,000 Americans x $1,000 per month = $350,000,000,000 x 12mo = $4,200,000,000,000
People Who Visit From Other Countries Would Also Help Us Pay For Our Healthcare and Retirement With This Tax!
1. No more Employer Healthcare. That's $14,000 Per Employee Per Year!. This would allow employers to hire more full-time employees because they will no longer be mandated to provide healthcare for their employees.
2. No more Medicaid or Medicare. This would save about 1 trillion dollars per year!
3. No healthcare insurance companies making billions, offering incompetent coverage! This would save a lot of money and a lot of grief!
4. No more VA healthcare. Means billions more saved!
5. Less homeless, sick, and welfare! Means fewer charities, Means billions more saved!
6. You can not come into this country, pay sales tax to receive this healthcare, without being a U.S resident for at least 5 yrs!
We, Will, Need More Doctors to Take Care of Us!
7. EASY! Stop giving subsidies to wealthy corporations and close all tax loopholes. That's about 1 hundred billion dollars a year to help pay for doctor's school loans when they graduate, to help pay their malpractice insurance, and to reduce their workload. This would be an incentive for more Americans to become doctors!
8. Let's find a way to stop our own government from misspending our tax money! With this money, we need oversite and accountability! Money allocated for healthcare and retirement is to only be used for healthcare and retirement! Also, we will not be price gouged by anyone! IE hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, suppliers, etc. How much could that save?